Note: I created this page to be a clearing-house for the information I’m collecting on why vaccines cause harm. I probably will not organize the info beyond what you already see here. I may decide to do so at a later date. For now, I’ll leave it up to you to comb through it and make up your own mind as to whether it’s enough evidence to warrant your further deliberation.
On the term “pets”:
The term “pets” is demeaning to nonhumans, implying that their only purpose for existing is to serve as a source for human companionship. Nonhumans’ reasons for existing are the same as ours; their lives and interests in their wellbeing and freedoms are their own, just as ours are. I personally use terms like “nonhuman family members” or “nonhuman refugees of domestication” when referring to currently-in-danger or rescued nonhumans.
Please read a lot more about the moral arguments regarding our nonhuman family members and all nonhumans here:
The following links are all backups of this site and were taken from there:
However, there is a lot more text on that page so please go there and read it as well.
Articles on Pet Vaccine-injury:
- Why I Don’t Vaccinate My Dogs At All
- Purdue University Vaccination Studies
- Pets are also being harmed from vaccinations
- Vaccinosis: How Vaccines Damage Your Pet’s Health
- Maggie’s Story: One Vaccine Can Change Your Dog’s Life Forever
- What Every Vet (And Pet Owner) Should Know About Vaccines
- The Big Scam: Rabies Vaccination
- Veterinarians question if pets are over-vaccinated
- Vaccines Uncensored – Pets
- You Want To Detox A Vaccination? It’s Not That Easy. by Dr Will Falconer, DVM
- Canine Health Concern: Science of Vaccine Damage
- Parvo Vaccinations: They Don’t Protect, but Do Cause Parvo!
- Prevent Parvo and Distemper Without Vaccination
- Reason #1 to Fire Your Vet: Annual Vaccinations
- Purdue Univ./Hayward Foundation Study on Canine Vaccines and Autoimmunity
- Additional Details on the above Purdue/Hayward Study on Canine Vaccinations
- Rabies Miasm In Dogs
- New warnings on over-vaccination and vaccine-induced disease
- The Dog Place – Vaccine Information
- The Whole Dog – Dr Jeannie Thomason
- Drs Foster & Smith: Adverse Reactions to Vaccination
- “He’ll Be Sick Forever”: Pet Vaccination Warning
- Natural Immunity – Why You Should Not Vaccinate
- Vaccines and Sarcomas: A Concern for Cat Owners
- The Dangers of Annual Dog Vaccination
- 3 Puppy Vaccination Mistakes: Too Early, Too Often, Too Much
- Why Vets Are Getting Away With Murder
- Studies Link Canine Cancers to Lawn Chemicals
- Dr John Robb DVM Facebook page with more videos
If you’re not already Vegan, and you think animals matter morally, then please live Vegan. It’s incredible for the animals, easy and great for you, and wonderful for the planet. If you’re already Vegan, please educate non-Vegans about why they should go Vegan. Please rescue, volunteer, adopt, foster, spay, and neuter the nonhuman refugees of domestication whenever you can. Please feed your nonhuman family Vegan where you can. These things are the most important, morally responsible things to do and are desperately needed by everyone.
To learn more about Abolitionist Veganism and the issues I’ve outlined in this post, check out The Master List Of Vegan Info:
Disclaimer: My only goal with this list is to produce as comprehensive a resource for Vaccine harm information as possible. I am 100% Abolitionist Vegan and 100% against exploitation of nonhuman or human animals, any type of violence against human or nonhuman persons or property, welfare regulation, any form of speciesism, ethnic bigotry, genderism, ableism, cis-sexism, etc., any of the large governmental or non-governmental nonhuman animal organizations, “happy meat,” vegetarianism, veg*nism, Meat-Free Mondays, or other forms of reductionism and anything else that makes it seem like any form of violence or exploitation of animals is ok. If any of those positions are endorsed on any site in this list, or any language is used to imply that, it’s not that I included that link because I agree, but simply because I don’t control every bit of information on all of these sites.